Saddle pro horse
We will be happy to assist you with years of expert experience to find the right saddle for you and your horse. Our professional team is at your and your horse’s disposal with professional saddles from CHE.
This extraordinary saddle is suitable for classical dressage and working equitation.
The all-rounder. With its deep seat and mono leaf you can feel your horse directly
The classic for the dressage rider. Comfortable for horse and rider
10 reasons for a CHE saddle
- Shoulder free
- wide spinal canal provides optimal free of movement for the spine
- wide contact surfaces – distributes the weight of the rider better
- padded monoblade to be close to the horse with the leg
- deep & comfortable seat to be close to the horse’s back and also anatomically designed for women
- V-belt – flexible belt stringer suspension, which can be pulled perfectly into the correct position
- easy modification on the saddle possible
- quality material
- Gullet plate easy to change
- Colouring freely selectable
TOP expert knowledge “All about horse & saddle
Saddle & fitting by experts
The most important link between rider and horse is the saddle. Here you can get expert knowledge, quality and professional advice.
Your expert team
Trainer, breeder, author
Physiotherapist, THP, author
MILA Methode, Centered Riding® Instructor
CHE Saddle und accessories
Equipment about horses
Are you interested in being part of our team? Please contact us!
We are looking forward to it!
Receive regular news and interesting information “All about horses”. Subscribe to the newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time)
Our horses are running smoothly and I am finally sitting in the centre of gravity. I was amazed at the saddle fitting when I saw so much expertise.
As a leisure rider it is very important to me that I sit comfortably during long rides and that the saddle is comfortable for the horse as well. With the wide contact surface we enjoy our long rides very much.
Do you want to know more expert horses?
Experts share their knowledge “all about horses” with you. Learn how to support your horse with equine training, alternative healing methods, expert congress, international community and much more.